rule-list

Re: [RULE] RULE on LWN

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] RULE on LWN
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:44:06 +0200

On Wed, May 26, 2004 22:56:08 PM +0200, M. Fioretti (address@hidden) wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 02:54:47 AM +0000, Jason Bechtel
> (address@hidden) wrote:

> > Just a heads-up...  My article on RULE will be published in the
> > Distributions section of Linux Weekly News this Thursday.  For those
> > of you who do not subscribe, it will become freely available on the
> > following Thursday.

Jason's article is now freely readable at:
http://lwn.net/Articles/85442/

Really nice article, if I do say it myself... :-)
Thanks again, Jason!

Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

We shall serve God, family and country, in that order, because without
the one before it, each would perish.