[Savannah-hackers-public] Reactive project approvals

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Reactive project approvals
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:52:32 +0000

As you may have noticed, project submissions are now usually treated within a
day or two, a reactiveness we rarely could reach in the past.

For this reason the team would like to thanks its two most recent members,
Sebastian Wieseler and Jonathan Gonzalez V., for their hard and unceasing
work. We often receive several requests per day, and making sure each project
meets the Savannah standards is a time-consuming job. Their dedication is all
the more important that it allows the other Savannah 'old-timer' Hackers to
concentrate some more on actually improving the hosting platform :)

Last, if you intend to submit a new project and want to know how to make the
approval process faster, be sure to have a look at the new documentation on
the subject at
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=Project_-_How_to_get_it_approved_quickly.txt

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/