[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: *.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: *.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:13:07 +0200

Justin,

Maybe we can switch to a regenerated set of <VirtualHost>s. Since
Apache can be told to reload the configuration without closing
existing connections, I don't think that would impact the
service. I'll try to make some tests about reloading 2400 virtual
hosts.

Symlinks could be created at 'cvs update' time as well, reducing the
complexity of the rewrite rules.

Out of curiosity, could you tell me why only 'cvs' caused troubles?

--
Sylvain