[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Membership request for group Savannah Admi

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Membership request for group Savannah Administration
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:03:47 +0200

Hi,

Your help would be greatly appreciated :)

I added you as member of project administration. Given your skills,
and unless you already had something in mind, I suggest you help with
the following tasks:

- Help with project submission reviews. This require acquaintance with
  licensing, which according to your skills sheet you have :) I'll
  send you directly a tarball with our documentation (Savannah
  requirements and licensing tricks). That documentation is being
  moved to https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ProjectApproval ,
  check that one as well :) For a start, assign a few submissions to
  yourself and send your reply to kickino (address@hidden) or I so
  we can discuss it.

- Work on adding Savannah in the GNU translation effort. I recently
  moved our texts in the web repository, they are accessible by group
  'www'. Currently we only have a partial French translation, it would
  be great to have a Spanish one as well :)

> I have rescently start helping with the audio and video
> section. Im planning to upload FS media soon.

May I ask you to bug Nick about the status of the ESSI video
(http://stream.unice.fr:8000/essi/stallman.ogg)? I don't know if it
wasn't uploaded because of a copyright issue or just because Nick
forgot :)

Feel free to join the Savannah hang-out channel #savannah on Freenode.

You can also skim through the current admin and non-admin
documentation at: https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/

--
Sylvain