Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah shell access?

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah shell access?
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 11:59:29 +0100

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> You need to enter the vserver first:
> $ vserver cvs enter
>
> The cron file is /etc/cron.d/rsync_external_cvs_repositories
>
> Files are otherwise directly accessible from /vservers/cvs/.

Thanks!
I've turned off the pull of cvs-coreutils from proulx.com.

Now for a policy question:

In order to set up a git->cvs mirror, I need to maintain a
cvs-checked-out copy of the coreutils module (eventually gnulib, too).
It must be accessible by the git update hook, to be used whenever
someone does a "git-push" to sv.gnu.org.

For now, I'm using /var/tmp/git-to-cvs, but it's trivial to change.