[Savannah-hackers-public] [Unix Admin] for Savannah Platform

From: Herve
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Unix Admin] for Savannah Platform
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:17:30 +0100

Hello,

I just saw the help request that the savannah hackers put online a few months ago. I would like to know if you were still looking for help, as I have more free time now that I have a new job.

Little presentation :
Name : Herve Rousseau
Location : Segny (Near Geneva) and Colmar (Alsace - France)
Occupation : Systems Administrator at CERN
Hobbies :
- Member of Ubuntu-eu which offers facilities to Locoteams
- Maintainer of Jetable.org (Disposable e-mails)
- Member of Apinc.org (Association for non-commercial Internet)

I would be pleased to help the GNU project with my skills, and hope you will accept my proposal.

Best Regards,

--
Herve Rousseau