[Savannah-hackers-public] removing mailing list posting

From: Karl Berry
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:02:28 -0600

Webmasters just got a request from the list owner to remove a posting to
a mailing list because the post contained a copyrighted article.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/fsfe-de/2007-02/msg00003.html

I told him to ask sysadmin, because

1) I don't know if there's a policy about removing list postings --
   does anyone?  I didn't see anything in the wiki.  (Although a case
   like this probably needs to be done.)

2) the mailman account on lists apparently has no access to the mharc
   account, ie, /home/mharc/html/fsfe-de/2007-02, where the file is.
   Is that true?  All the info I could find about archives related to
   the mbox versions.

Just thought I'd ask ...

Thanks,
Karl