[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: supporting bzr

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: supporting bzr
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:36:06 +0200

(starting a new thread)

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:52:19AM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> So are you talking mostly about administrative setup on savannah, or
> adding support for it to the gforge code?

Well,

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Currently we'd mainly need people to contribute actual support in
> Savane (preferably with multi-repositories support

We don't use GForge, we're using Savane. Both have their origin around
2001 in the free SourceForge code, but aside from that they don't
share code. So I'm talking about modifying Savane code here, more
precisely this branch:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savane-cleanup
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=savane-cleanup.git
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavaneTasks

> and a way to setup commit notifications).

This means support in Savane to manage notifications and (lightweight)
system architecture to actually do it.

--
Sylvain