[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #447573] Savannah is down v2

From: Ward Vandewege via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #447573] Savannah is down v2
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 23:02:19 -0400

Update:

1. danny or peabo will bring disk with last backup to colo tomorrow,
sometime before noon EDT
2. it will be provided to savannah over nfs at lan speed
3. they will then also move the usb disk to another machine with usb2
(after checking in on #savannah to make sure no rsyncs/etc are running
anymore), and then you'll also get that over nfs at lan speed

I've ordered some adapters for SCA to 68 pin scsi which should hopefully
get to the office by Tuesday afternoon. We have a scsi controller that
we can use, so then we can take another stab at the old disks in the
disk array.

If you want, we can also give you some more disk space for savannah over
nfs, in the mean time. Just let us know.

--
Ward Vandewege <address@hidden>