Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah and GNU Herds integration

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah and GNU Herds integration
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:54:14 +0100

> Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > His idea is to integrate with Savannah, in the short-term with common
> > user/password and integration in the skills list. In the longer term
> > this could mean closer integration.

FYI,  now the GNU Herds roadmap focus on Savannah integration:

  1.- Edgar will commit the patch to block Spam at JobOffers.
  2.- Davi will work out the Savannah integration.
  3.- After Savannah integration, fit all together with the new Matt feedback.
  4.- Social features, if any, are delayed after Savannah integration.

I will continue with the Savannah integration task in August due to it
requires special dedication.