Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help need in Savannah

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help need in Savannah
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:45:45 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Mario Castelán Castro
<address@hidden> wrote:
>>Good idea. For starters let us clear the queue and then we can keep
>>doing it at our leisure.
>
> Yes, but for now you are the only beginer.  I hope more volunteer
> come, so we have less work individually.

Of course I haven't done any huge projects, they were just tiny
tarballs with 5-10 files in them.

> Again (Just reminding, for the dobuts) when you have evaluated some
> projects more I will propouse to rest savannah hackers to give you
> administrator permissions.  We need to be sure in the practice than
> you know well how to evaluate a project, and when to approve them.

Much better. I didn't feel confident to approve projects yet, so I
didn't even try. Just let me know if I make any mistakes in my
judgement (like yesterday when you approved a project "Submission of
Display DOS style" where I had asked for a few corrections).

>>Yep. [About talking spanish]
>
> Ok, then we can privateley talk in spanish... or in english to
> practice.  Let me know if I make a mistrake in my english.

Let me know too, but do not limit yourself to  mistakes in my English :D

Alex.