Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: question about Dina Project

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: question about Dina Project
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 22:11:10 GMT

    > i have question about Dina and savannah , is it possible to have an
    > other repository along side of dina main repository ?
    > we need a repository for dina official applications. but we don't want
    > to have another home page or another issue manager .

I would suggest simply making a subdirectory "applications" for yourself
in the dina repository, and treating that as its own repository.
Simpler than another project.

As far as I know there is no practical way in Savane/Savannah to support
multiple independent repositories (of the same type) for a single
project.

Happy hacking,
karl