[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: doc improvements

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: doc improvements
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:59:52 GMT

Hi Alex,

    Hi, I'd suggest reorganizing the entire Site Help section to have
    only three entries like this:

       FAQ / User Docs  -> http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/FaQ

Good with me.

       Reporting Issues ->
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration

I'm not crazy about either "Reporting Issues" or the current "Get
Support", because neither one makes it clear that it's about help with
savannah, not specific packages.  We get a low-level but steady trickle
of people writing to the wrong place.

Maybe "Savannah Support"?  Not crazy about that either.  Hmm.

       Contact Us       -> https://savannah.nongnu.org/contact.php

Is there a reason you wrote nongnu.org here?  Maybe just where you were
logged in?

Anyway, overall, I like your proposal.  What do others think?

Thanks,
Karl