Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Subversion web interface URL change

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Subversion web interface URL change
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:48:19 +0200

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 22:24, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:09:42PM +0200, Alexander Shulgin wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 13:56, Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > This is to notify you that the Subversion web interface is no longer
>> > accessible with the URL of the following form:
>> >
>> > http://svn.sv.nongnu.org/<project>/
>>
>> Anyone?
>
> It never was accessible that way as far as I remember.  /viewvc is
> missing.

Pardon, I didn't state myself clear enough.  I'm not talking about
ViewVC, instead what I mean is HTTP URL for communicating with
Subversion server directly.  This is useful for people behind
firewalls where svn protocol port(s) are blocked, while the default
http port is open.

Anyway, I now suspect that I've messed it up and nothing has actually
changed.  I have two different links on the project home page and in
doxygen-generated docs.  So only one of them is correct.

If no one else complains, then it's only me apparently.

Sorry for taking your time.
--
Alex