Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #649274] colonialone ailing

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #649274] colonialone ailing
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:48:59 -0500

Hi,

You are likely subscribed to the Savannah-hackers-public mailing list.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so here:

Michael J. Flickinger

On 12/20/2010 06:23 PM, Ozcan Tercan via RT wrote:
REPLIES GO TO REQUESTORS BY DEFAULT.

Hey Guys,

Can some one take me off this mailing list. Would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Bernie Innocenti via RT