Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] fsf fundraiser is over

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] fsf fundraiser is over
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:08:48 -0800

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:

> The FSF fundraiser ended a few days ago.  Can we remove the blurb from
> the savannah home page now, please?  Since it's gone from everywhere
> else ...

This doesn't have to be done manually, AFAIK it's just including the
widget we provide from fsf.org/widget. The problem was that we haven't
changed the widget back yet (I noticed it this morning too) -- so as
soon as we've fixed that, it'll revert back to the nonfundraiser one,
which is helpful to have there.

--
John Sullivan
Free Software Foundation