Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-hackers-private] [gnu.org #83093

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-hackers-private] [gnu.org #830937] Correction Request gnu.org (savannah)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 23:06:32 GMT

    > So far as we are aware, there are (or have been) links at these URLs:
    > http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28247

Savannah people: please go to that url and hit "flag as spam" on the top
two comments.  It's absurd that the web interface won't take a
"superuser"'s update as definitive, and need multiple people to flag it,
but that's the way it is, and I don't feel like researching (again) the
sql right now.  All very frustrating, as usual.

Thanks,