[Savannah-hackers-public] plesase, help me

From: van quang
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] plesase, help me
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 22:04:21 +0700

Hi
I am unable  reading SMS message from Nokia 3110c cell phone
I can send SMS success, but getsms failure.
My file configure: /etc/gnokii:

[glocal]
port  = /dev/ttyACMO
model = AT
initlength = default
connection = serial
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 10
[gnokiid]
bindr = /usr/local/bin/
[logging]
debug = on
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = off

 # when I use model = 3110|3110c, it will got result with the following error: Device is locked and cannot be unlocked. (although, I restart OS)
# if I use connection = dku2libusb , result following error: unsupported [global] connection value "dku2libusb"
My OS is centos 6.3, gnokii version 0.6.31

Thank you