Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Possible migration to git for GCL

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Possible migration to git for GCL
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:46:14 -0400

Greetings, and thanks so much!

(sid_amd64)address@hidden:~/debian/gcl/cvssuck$ rsync -avz -e ssh
vcs.sv.gnu.org::sources/gcl/ ./gclr/
Warning: Permanently added 'vcs.sv.gnu.org' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
You tried to execute: rsync --server --daemon .
Sorry, you are not allowed to execute that command.
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(605)
[Receiver=3.0.9]

Tried the git-cvsimport, but it dies on converting some revision tag --
I think it is too long.

Take care,