Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-cvs] [51] /usr/src/savane is no

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-cvs] [51] /usr/src/savane is no longer the live working copy.
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 00:09:33 GMT

    /usr/src/savane is no longer the live working copy.

Sure it is.  Unless you changed every setting on the system to point
somewhere else, which I really doubt :).

I have edited files in frontend:/usr/src/savane and seen the changes
reflected instantly.

It's vcs:/usr/src/savane that was bogus and that you moved aside
(thanks).  I do not know about the other vhosts, one way or the other.

I know there are lots of other copies of lots of other repositories
hanging around with documentation files, some vc-based, others not.
That part is a worse mess than the source.

    There are *three* different savane related repositories.

I did not understand that until a few weeks ago when Michael said so.
I thought I did put it in the wiki already, somewhere.

Ineiev added notes to the public info of all three projects about the
status.  There is no "archive" per se, so I don't know what more can be
done without losing it.  More commitinfo "this repository is frozen"
stuff maybe?

Thanks,
karl