Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] sxiv script for ranger

From: Jason Beard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] sxiv script for ranger
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:04:14 +0000

Hi

Take a quick look at this page:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/ranger.git/tree/doc/examples/rifle_sxiv.sh

That's why I emailed this address.  Apologies anyway.

Regards

Jason

On 28 January 2014 16:59, Bob Proulx <address@hidden> wrote:
Jason Beard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found your script for sxiv with ranger through the arch wiki. It is
> brilliant!  However I've had issues with large folders (~3000 pictures)
> where sxiv shows fewer files.  When you quit, it shows the next batch (then
> the next...).  This seems to be the result of xarg limiting the length
> passed. Which I'm not sure is avoidable.

Hello back.  You are writing about sxiv the Simple X Image Viewer.
But you emailed the Savannah Help Public mailing list instead of them.
We don't know anything about sxiv here.  This mailing list is for
supporting Savannah.  Savannah is a software forge used to develop
free(dom) software.  If you want to talk with the sxiv folks you will
need to email them.

Good luck!
Bob