[Savannah-hackers-public] Trouble with GNU mail archives?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Trouble with GNU mail archives?
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 20:34:10 +0300

There's something strange going on with the archives of GNU lists, at
least those of emacs-devel and bug-gnu-emacs: the archives are
incomplete, and the messages are archived about a week after they were
sent.

For example, look at this page:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-10/index.html

It shows only 4 messages in October, whereas there were many dozens.
The Oct 2015 archive in mbox format is only 17KB(!).  And the message
from Oct 5,
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-10/msg00003.html,
was actually sent a week before, on Sep 29.

What is going on?

The fact that the archives are not really available in mbox format is
inconvenient: it means there's no easy way to reply to a message
you've missed or deleted by accident.

Can this be fixed, please?

TIA

P.S. I hope this is the right address to send such queries; if not,
please tell me where to direct the message.