Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] CVS web repos of Cssc and Stalkerfs: modif

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] CVS web repos of Cssc and Stalkerfs: modifications don't show up on the web
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:30:59 -0600

Karl Berry wrote:
> Probably not www.  I don't understand how it is on your list, but www
> updates are happening (I presume), so seems better not to mess with it.

That was an artifact of how I produced the list.

  find . -maxdepth 3 -name loginfo -print | sort > /tmp/3
  ./www/loginfo

That isn't in any www/CVSROOT/loginfo but was just a file sitting
around.  It got swept up in my find and got added to the list.  It
isn't doing anything.  The  ./www/CVSROOT/loginfo file is okay.

> I know of no reason not to add the hook (gnu resp. nongnu as
> appropriate) to the others, which I expect are moribund so it will make
> no practical difference.  But may as well have the hook for
> consistency.

Seems reasonabl to me.  I will inspect the list closer.

Bob