[Savannah-hackers-public] Working on the Savannah website

From: ernst
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Working on the Savannah website
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:02:52 -0700

Hi,

My name is Ernst Melias and I writing because I would like to volunteer help work on the Savannah website. I having experience  PHP/MYSQL and I believe I can help out.  I am not sure if it is necessary but I attached a copy of my resume and below are links to some other projects that I have worked on:

1. hcecg.org (updated, added new functionality,  maintained) -
2. http://www.estellenetworks.com/ (developed new functionality, maintained)
3. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/estelle-tracker/id642962339?mt=8 (maintained, developed new functionality)
4. https://amc.syndromicsurveillance.org/NSSP_AdminTool/login (developed)
5. http://localdipity.com/ (updated)