[Savannah-hackers-public] Emails from savannah i18n-dev site

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Emails from savannah i18n-dev site
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:18:18 +0000

Hi,

(adding sv-hk-public@)

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 03:21:45AM -0400, Ineiev wrote:
When making i18n-specific rivision

I noticed you (or someone working with you) is experimenting
with the i18n-dev savannah website - that's awesome!

I've been getting some email from the website (e.g. fake project
registrations, etc.) - this is as-planned, because the dev website is
configured not to send these emails publicly.

I don't mind these emails at all, you can leave them as is.

But if you wanted to receive them for debugging, you can
change the following file:
  frontend0:/home/i18n/savannah/etc/savane/.savane.conf.php

And the following line:
  $sys_debug_email_override_address = "address@hidden";

It is also explained here:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/FrontEndNotificationEmails/