[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #1231910] Ggradebook

From: Therese Godefroy via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #1231910] Ggradebook
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:33:07 -0400

Hello,

Norbert de Jonge (the original author of GNU gradebook) is unable to update the
project's Savannah repo because he is not a member of the project -- his
request for inclusion hasn't been processed yet. In fact, the former project
admin is "inactive". Could you possibly add him manually? Thanks in advance.

He also makes an interesting suggestion to improve processing of the inclusion
requests.

Best regards,
Therese

[...]