[Savannah-hackers-public] Downtime announcement for FSF-hosted servers f

From: Ruben Rodriguez
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Downtime announcement for FSF-hosted servers for Monday July 1st
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 18:11:55 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Monday July 1st at approximately 12PM eastern time, the main servers
hosted by the FSF, including gnu.org and community managed machines,
will be going offline for an approximate 2 to 4 hours.

We will be moving our servers to a different collocation facility so
that we may better support the hundreds of thousands of users and
developers in the free software community.

We will keep you posted on our progress through our out-of-band
messaging system, which you can access through
https://quitter.im/fsfstatus.

We thank you for your patience while we secure our fully free
infrastructure for the foreseeable future.

Kind regards,
--
Ruben Rodriguez | Chief Technology Officer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 318C 679D 94F1 7700 CC84 7DE6 46A7 0073 E4E5 0D4E