Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] How do I delete a list in savannah?

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] How do I delete a list in savannah?
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 14:18:00 -0400

Karl Berry <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Ian,
>
>     Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] How do I delete a list in savannah?
>     As a savannah admin.
>
> "Become Superuser" (on savannah, left-hand menu)
>
> Go to the "Mailing lists" menu, then the "Configure" submenu,
> resulting in, e.g.:
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/admin/?group=frozenb-ptp
>
> Select the "To be deleted" radio button for the -admin list.
> Click the "Submit" form button at the bottom.
>
> It's also possible to do it through the database, naturally, but for a
> half-dozen lists, I imagine clicking through the GUI is easier. (I have
> no recipe for the sql side.)
>
> Just to say it out loud: if the lists are empty, they should be deleted
> on the server too.  I imagine you're well familiar with that, but for
> the record, see "List deletion" on
> http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ListServer/ for info.
>
> Happy deleting,
> Karl
>
> Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:24:35 -0400
> From: Ian Kelling <address@hidden>
> To: Savannah Hackers <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] How do I delete a list in savannah?
>
> [...]
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=frozenb-ptp
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=dfey
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=gcpp
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=librpgnu
> https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=www-he

Yes, I had removed them on the lists server. Thanks for all the great
info.

It looks like I can't do it in the savannah gui because I'm a "project
member", not a "site administrator" in the savannah project. If someone
could either remove them for me, or change that status, that would be
great.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF