Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Joining your team

From: Joël Krähemann
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Joining your team
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 22:44:04 +0100

Hi again,

If you are looking for some specific project containing some RPC,
gsequencer would be such a project.

If you are curious about look the functional integration tests:

#1 is a XMLRPC server doing basic HTTP authentication

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/gsequencer.git/tree/ags/test/server/ags_functional_server_test.c

#2 is an OSC application server providing remote control of GSequencer

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/gsequencer.git/tree/ags/test/audio/osc/ags_functional_osc_xmlrpc_server_test.c

You could extend the functional integration tests and if you find a
buffer-overflow or alike please tell me.

GSequencer is an application writting in GNU C99 the GNU extensions to
the ANSI C99 programming language.

= Build the tests =

 ./configure --enable-run-functional-tests
make -j8
make -j8 ags_functional_server_test ags_functional_osc_xmlrpc_server_test

= Run the tests =

./ags_functional_server_test
./ags_functional_osc_xmlrpc_server_test

The -j8 flag to make tells to run parallel build using 8 threads.

regards,
Joël