Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Email address no more hidden

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Email address no more hidden
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 10:40:19 -0400

This is I think better directed to the FSF sysadmins.  CCing.

   > Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:54:28 +0200 (CEST)
   > From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo.g0@libero.it>
   >
   > I noticed that reading the post online
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-07/index.html, for
example), the email address in citation is not substituted with "addres@hidden"
any more, so would be desirable to avoid email address in citation when
replaying to an email.

   > The "address@hidden" starts to disappear between May 26-27

   The above message was posted today to the emacs-devel mailing list.  I
   verified that Angelo is factually correct, and that the corresponding
   setting of the emacs-devel list still says to make the addresses not
   recognizable.

   So why is this happening?

   TIA