Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Group keyrings

From: Joël Krähemann
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Group keyrings
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 21:14:56 +0100

Hi Ineiev,

Then you need to educate about the new settings ...
Would be nice to have grained permissions, might be for
every single input field.

By using CSS class names may be, then you could just
visit the appropriate page, inspect the HTML and then
apply the desired permission:

* read
* write

These all supporting user, group and others. Just like
POSIX access control lists:

https://www.usenix.org/legacy/publications/library/proceedings/usenix03/tech/freenix03/full_papers/gruenbacher/gruenbacher_html/main.html

regards,
Joël