[Savannah-hackers-public] Reply To button in lists.gnu.org email archive

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Reply To button in lists.gnu.org email archives
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 11:10:45 +0200

Hi,

When I read archived messages posted to the emacs-devel here:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/

clicking on a message shows a button below the message text saying
"reply to <AUTHOR>", where "<AUTHOR>" is the name of whoever posted
the message to the list.  This seems to allow only off-list responses
to the OP, not responses that go to the list.

Is there a possibility to allow replying to the list via the Web form
while reading the archives?  I couldn't find anything in the list
administration pages; apologies if I missed something.

TIA