[Savannah-hackers-public] Request ability to push non-fast-forward commi

From: Michael Siegel
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Request ability to push non-fast-forward commits
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 23:33:07 +0100

Hello there,

sorry to bother you with this, but I kind of messed up the commit log
for

  http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/dragora/dragora-website.git/

while getting in some end-of-year fixes.

I was able to clean things up for the repository's mirror at

  https://notabug.org/dragora/dragora-website

Now, unfortunately, I didn't know that non-fast-forward commits weren't
allowed on Savannah.

So, I would like to request temporary ability to make such commits in
order to clean up the log. Virtually no code would be lost in the
process.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Michael