Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Error en https://savannah.gnu.org/register

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Error en https://savannah.gnu.org/register/
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 15:24:48 -0700

This appears to have been BCC'd to savannah-hackers-public so I make a
reply to ensure that follow-ups go here instead of elsewhere.  And
also to offer a translation.

    In the Spanish version of https://savannah.gnu.org/register/

    In line 309 of the html it says:

    "My balls include a copy of the license"

    This is clearly a bug, it should say:

    "My project includes a copy of the license"

    This error was already reported by a colleague of mine a few months ago,
but still
    keep going.

    It must be that someone is amused.

The English for that line was:

    My tarball includes a copy of the license

I tend to think that "tarball" isn't a very good word to use in any
other than casual conversation.  My preference would likely be to say
"file bundle" as a generic statement instead.

If this was previously reported I do not know where that might have
been.  I think perhaps it wasn't actually reported but just mentioned
somewhere.

Bob