Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] What is the size of the nongnu directory?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] What is the size of the nongnu directory?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 11:48:18 -0700

Hello Thérèse,

Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
> We are trying to update directory sizes in the mirroring guide [0].
> Thanks to Anton McClure and Ian Kelling (RT #1784571), we have current
> data for gnu and gnu-alpha. Could you tell us the size of the nongnu
> directory? Thanks in advance.

The Savannah download directory is 64,092,044 bytes (about 62 GB) in size.

That contains both the gnu and nongnu directories in the shared file
system.

If you know when that page was previously updated to say 51 GB then
knowing the size now has grown by about 11 GB then we could make a
prediction about the average rate of growth per year for it.

Bob