Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Update on upgrades

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Update on upgrades
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 12:55:06 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> I have been banging my head against the https/http WebDAV
> configuration.  That's all Apache using libapache2-mod-svn and seems
> like it should be working but I haven't been able to make it happy
> yet.  I'll keep working on it.  The smallest of details can cause the
> biggest problems.  Once that is fixed then Subversion can move to the
> new OS and ssh for svn will also be good to go for SHA1 obsolescence.

I have Subversion working with the new OS version now.  And it was
basically the typical problem of small details causing big problems.
But have it all worked through now.

    PASS: svn-http
    PASS: svn-https
    PASS: svn-rsync
    PASS: svn-ssh
    PASS: svn-svn
    PASS: svn-web

I am not sure is the best time to switch the DNS over from the old to
the new.  I have reduced the TTL time for svn records so that these
can be switched around with a shorter cache timeout.

Bob