Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Moving some Git repositories to Savannah

From: Bipul Kumar
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Moving some Git repositories to Savannah
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 09:17:10 +0530

Excuse me, but could you please assist me in unsubscribing from these
emails? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take care of it on your end,
as I no longer require these messages cluttering up my personal inbox. I
mean, don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good email as much as the next
person, but it's time for me and these messages to see other people. Thank
you kindly for your help.

Respectfully,
Bipul

Public Key <http://ix.io/1nWf>    97F0 2E08 7DE7 D538 BDFA  B708 86D8 BE27