[Savannah-hackers-public] Final-stage work/changes on adding the Git hom

From: Ayushman Tripathi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Final-stage work/changes on adding the Git homepage source code web browsing option.
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 01:55:15 +0530

Hello! I'm reaching the final stage of the process of implementing the option for the Git webpage repository.
This patch basically covers the PHP changes.

The default configuration for new projects will be Git, and I've implemented a radio button for transitioning from CVS to Git. For the old projects, it will be a choice-based approach.