[Savannah-hackers] Re: Brave GNU World on Savannah

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Brave GNU World on Savannah
Date: 14 Feb 2001 15:59:33 +0100

Hi Loic!

 || On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:41:49 +0100 (CET)
 || Loic Dachary <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> Checking it out right now. .-)

 ld>  Cool.

Worked like charm. Looks good so far. *g*

 >> One other thing occured to me: before I occasionally did things in
 >> the other sections, too, if they were needed. Which repositories
 >> are those on now and how do I get access? What about the
 >> "whatsnew" file?

 ld>  I added you to the www special project that gives you write
 ld> access to the whole repository. Members of the
 ld> savannah.gnu.org/projects/bravegw/ will only be granted write
 ld> access to the subversions.gnu.org:/webcvs/brave-gnu-world/
 ld> portion.

Uhm. To make sure: does this mean that I now have write access to the
whole web stuff in CVS on savannah?

 ld>  I don't understand, what is the "whatsnew" file ?

/home/www/html/server/whatsnew.html is the file where web masters &
maintainers enter new stuff on the GNU web pages so people don't have
to search for them. I believe we might actually consider creating some
automated mechanism to do it as we are now changing the way the web
stuff works.

Later,
        Georg

--