[Savannah-hackers] Re: miscfiles

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: miscfiles
Date: 25 Feb 2001 17:35:15 -0800

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

>  Savannah and subversions are on the same machine. It's not a matter of
> transfering anything, just to add the savannah.gnu.org layer on top of
> the CVS repository.

Golly, now I'm totally confused.

When subversions was set up, it was with the solemn promise that RMS
would have nothing to do with the machine.

Now it turns out he does, if he has something to do with the savannah
arrangements, which, in fact, he has not only been involved with, but
thrown a monkey-wrench into, resulting in lots of email annoyance and
all the rest.

What's up?

> I have no clue if the files in miscfiles are supposed
> to be published somewhere or if it's just your presonal data that nobody
> else should see. Can you tell me please ?

The miscfiles you see is in fact the master sources for the GNU
miscfiles package; it's all public data. ;)