[Savannah-hackers] Kult will help with GNATS

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Kult will help with GNATS
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:22:18 +0200

        Hi,

        A friend of mine, Tony (aka Kult), complained that he had nothing
interesting to do last friday. He was very willing to help with GNATS
integration to Savannah and has time to devote to it. I made him a member
of the Savannah project and registered him in the savannah-hackers mailing
list. This week he will try to catch up with the discussions and plans. I
tried my best to explain him what you are up to.
        The main idea is that Tony spend his time improving the gnatsweb
software so that it can be used on Savannah + released with gnats.

        Cheers,