[Savannah-hackers] exim upgrade on savannah

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] exim upgrade on savannah
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:36:05 +0200

I had to upgrade exim on savannah. Indeed, the version that was running
(3.12) only tested trusted_groups against the current group and not
again supplementary groups. Thus, I have installed the latest Exim
Debian packages and its depencies. Everything seems to work fine.
But if you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to write me.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

           You're happy cause you smile, but how much can you fake ?
                                (Our Lady Peace)