[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS bug on savanah ?

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS bug on savanah ?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:00:38 +0100

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 08:57:28PM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
>   I had noticed that CVS checkin's weren't going to the email list on
> gnu.org, and then I just got this for a recent checkin. It's starting
> to work now. :-)
Yes, after two months of work, I finally figured out why the email messages
were not getting through to fencepost.

> It seems to have the list name mangled. I dug around on
> the web site, and didn't see a way to change it.
The error was in fencepost:/com/mailer/aliases
For some strange reason, a line break was missing in the definition of the
list dejagnu-commit; that's strange because apparently that section was
written automatically by mailman, on February 19th. Perhaps someone
accidentally erased the line break.

I have fixed it and it should be OK now. Please try it out and do let me know
whether the commit email log messages finally work or not.

Cheers,
Jaime