[Savannah-hackers] Re: putting sysadmin docs into savannah

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: putting sysadmin docs into savannah
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 14:20:26 -0400

           * gnuscripts/sf_cvs: Update the list of groups of the anoncvs user
             to take in account the public flag of each project. Emacs is a
             special case (public + no anonymous) and will have to be fixed
             when the policy changes.

What exactly are the semantics for emacs?  Can one use webcvs to view it?

   P.S. Am I wrong or did you remove the reader and password file
   sysadmin project yourself ? That fixes the problem too.

I'm not really quite clear on what you're asking, but I don't think
I've done anything that resembles what you're asking about.