[Savannah-hackers] [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] address@hidden: Re: sh

From: Gerd Moellmann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] address@hidden: Re: sh-script.el: sh-scan-buffer can be very slow]
Date: 08 May 2001 13:32:29 +0200

Dave, are you receiving diffs from savannah?

--- Begin Message --- Subject: address@hidden: Re: sh-script.el: sh-scan-buffer can be very slow] Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:26:50 -0700 User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I'm just going through back email.  Can someone on the
savannah-hackers team please check with Gerd to make sure this
actually happened?  They had sort of a non-standard diffmon setup on
their repository.

I hope there's nothing else like this that I lost in there.  Sorry!

----- Forwarded message from Gerd Moellmann <address@hidden> -----