[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] tutoriald want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] tutoriald want to be a GNU package
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:33:53 -0700

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Tutorial D
Project System Name:  tutoriald
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=178

A Tutorial D data language implementation.

We need to create a Tutorial D language implementation according to both the
Tutorial D syntax and the ideas behind The Third Manifesto, as a faithful
embodiement of the relational database model theory.

This may be done from scratch or perhaps by creating a language front end to an
existing RDBMS, such as GNU SQL Server, PostgreSQL, InterBase or Leap.

There are many thorny issues in this project: theoretical definitions,
implementation and logical to physical mapping, and licensing if we choose to
leverage an existing RDBMS.

 -- the Savannah admin