[Savannah-hackers] please fix my savannah login

From: Brian R. Gaeke
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] please fix my savannah login
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 00:48:01 -0700

Once upon a time, I had a GNU guest account (brg). This was a long time
ago, before gnu.org, and now I just have an email alias.

I just attempted to apply for a savannah account, and was refused because
the "brg" login I asked for conflicts with the "address@hidden" alias, which
points to me. I made a "brgaeke" login instead. Could you please change
it so that I have "brg" on savannah as well?  You can mail address@hidden
and ask me to confirm it, if it would make you feel better. :)

Thanks.

-Brian

--
Brian R. Gaeke, address@hidden -- PGP/GPG gleefully accepted