[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: rcsdiffmon]

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: rcsdiffmon]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:28:12 +0200

[Of special interest to Jaime, I think]

--- Begin Message --- Subject: rcsdiffmon Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:24:23 -0400
We now have an attempt at an rcsdiffmon; for the moment, it runs out
of devnull's crontab, and lives in subversions:/home/devnull/diffmon

The semantics of rcsdiffmon are currently somewhat different than the
semantics of diffmon; in particular, it currently runs in such a way
that you get a single email message with all of the changes to a
module, rather than a message per changed file.  I think I prefer
message per file notifications, so I might change this at some point.

I'm also not convinced that this will do a proper new file
notification.

I'm also probably going to eventually move all the diffmon stuff into
CVS.  Emphasis on ``eventually''.  Don't expect it anytime soon.

--- End Message ---