Re: [Savannah-hackers] mailing list setup: archive directory problem?

From: Nic Ferrier
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 03:13:34 +0100

>>> Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> 19-May-01 2:28:58 AM >>>
>The archives start when there is at least one message, send one
>message to each list, and then check again.

I have sent a message.... seems it didn't get through so the lists
might not be working at all.

BTW some append to me original message (below). The non-.mbox
filename is obviously the symlink to the .mbox name. I don't think it
can have worked properly because the icon is not showing correctly.
You'll see what I mean if you visit the url.

Nic

Original request from nic: