[Savannah-hackers] [ 100050 ] Mozilla not Recognizing the Certificate

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100050 ] Mozilla not Recognizing the Certificate
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:12:05 -0700

Support Request #100050, was updated on 2001-May-30 09:12
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100050&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: baumannd
Date: 2001-May-30 09:12

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=336
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.4.4 i686; en-US; rv:0.9; Debian/GNU)
Gecko/20010520

I am running debian sid (unstable) with the
"unofficial" mozilla 0.9 debs from Kitame's site
(http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla/). When I go
to click on the Login link it pops up a dialog saying
it does not recognize the certificate, but gives me an
option to accept it anyway. The thing is when I tried
to close a support request for the GNU Enterprise
project the other day it would not give me a drop down
list box for the Status: field. It was as if I was
logged out. Also I cannot even get to the login page
using galeon or nautilus.